- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION (What we collect )
- Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for us to provide you with our services and to protect your account. We also gather usage statistics such as pages viewed, Business Data, number of unique visitors, number of sessions, browser, operating system, software and hardware attributes, IP addresses, browsing patterns and buyer behavioral patterns. In addition, Screen resolution etc. for analysis that helps us provide you improved user experience and services.
- It is mandatory for users of the Sites to provide certain categories of Business Data and Personal Data (as specified at the time of collection). In the event that users do not provide any or sufficient Business Data and/or Personal Data marked as mandatory, we may not be able to complete the registration process or provide such users with our products or services.
- we ask the users Information including, but not limited to, user name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, gender, date and/or year of birth and user preferences (Registration Information) may be collected at the time of user registration on the Sites.
- In connection with any transaction and payment services or services under our buyer protection schemes we provide on the Sites, information, including but not limited to, bank account numbers, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers and expiration dates and tracking information from cheques or money orders (Account Information) may be collected to, among other things, facilitate the sale and purchase as well as the settlement of purchase price of the products or services transacted on or procured through the Sites.
- From time to time, we collect information about our users and prospective users during trade or Exhibition, industry events and other functions. The information we may collect at these locations may include, but is not limited to, user name, address, phone number, fax number and email address (Event Information).
- USE OF PERSONAL DATA & INFORMATION OF BUSINESS.
- FFI primary goal in collecting personal or public information is to provide the user/ Member with a customized experience on our Platform of sites. This includes personalized services, interactive communication and other services, most of which are completely free and remaining are paid. Business information is used to display the user’s / Member’s business (Company / Product) listing or product offerings across our Platform to fetch maximum business opportunities for the user / Member’s.
- In order to provide free services, FFI displays advertisements based upon the site usage statistics and visitor trends. FFI use user's / Member’s personal & business information to serve targeted advertisements through its websites, newsletters and customized mailers. In addition to it, once the user's / Member’s personal and business information is displayed on our Platform, the user / Member’s may start receiving business enquiries through email, phone calls, SMS notifications, or any communication from various buyers and sellers that might or might not be of their interest. FFI does not exercise any control over its users / Member’s for sending business enquiries to the listed members.We record buying and browsing activities of our users / Member’s including but not limited to their client's contact details and profiles and uses the same to provide value-added services to our users/ Member.
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You further agree that we may disclose and transfer (whether within or outside the jurisdiction of the FFI entity that you are contracting with) your Personal Data to service providers engaged by us to assist us with providing you with our services (including but not limited to data entry, database management, promotions, products and services alerts, delivery services, payment extension services, and membership authentication and verification services) (Service Providers). These Service Providers are under a duty of confidentiality to us and are only permitted to use your Personal Data in connection with the purposes specified. As a general rule, FFI will not disclose or share any of the user's/ Member’s personally identifiable information except when FFI has the user's / Member’s permission or under special circumstances, such as when FFI believes in good faith that the law requires it or as permitted in terms of this policy.
- FFI may also disclose account information in special cases when FFI has reasons to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating FFI Terms of Services or may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) FFI rights or property, other FFI platform website users / Members, or if FFI deems it necessary to maintain, service, and improve its products and services. Personal information collected may be transferred and shared in the event of a sale.
- RIGHT TO ACCESS / Controlling your personal information
- Under the applicable laws, you have the right of access to personal information held by us and to request correction of the information.
in accordance with the applicable laws, we reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access or correction request.
A user / Members may edit his/her account information and profile by logging onto our website and/or by sending a request to user firstname.lastname@example.org The requested changes may take up to 45 days to appear online because of verification process and server cache policies.
- We employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to the Sites, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of the information we hold.
- As with all information, FFI do not sell any data in bulk to third party that can be misused for telemarketing or bulk mailing or any other wrong purposes. In addition, FFI does not sell any user's / Members personal information or business information until and unless it is permitted by the user. Any user statistics that we may provide to prospective advertisers or partners regarding product or service usage on FFI Platform is provided in an aggregate form only and does not include any personally identifiable information about any individual user / Member.
- We request our users to sign out of their FFI account and close their browser window when they have finished their work. This is to ensure that others cannot access their personal or business information and correspondence, if the user shares the computer with someone else or is using a computer in a public place.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect the information we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
- Once FFI receives your transmission, it makes best efforts to ensure its security in its systems. Please keep in mind that whenever you post personal & business information online, that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
2) Google's use of the dart cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to our users based on their visit to our sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
3) You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
(1) Access your Registration Information or Account Information so you do not have to re-enter it;
(2) Gather statistical information about usage by users;
(3) Research visiting patterns and help target advertisements based on user interests;
(4) Assist our partners to track user visits to the Sites and process orders; and
(5) track progress and participation in promotions.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.